Popular Posts

Tutorial: Green as a leprechaun



Hello!
We don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day here in Finland, but I know a lot of you guys celebrate it, so I wanted to make a tutorial for a bold, green and sparkly look.

I also recorded a video, if you're interested to see HOW to do the little details. Please try not to mind the quality, I can't afford to get  a real video camera, so this is all I can do.
I managed to do some things in different order, and forgot to do some steps completely, but oh well.:3


Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper primer
(NYX Jumbo pencil Milk)
MAC Emerald Green pigment 
MAC Dark Soul pigment
MAC Teal pigment
Sugarpill Absinthe chromalust
The Body Needs Esoteric glitter
The Body Needs Enchanted glitter
MAC Reflect Transparent Teal pigment
Black gel liner
mascara
False lashes

First prime your lid:

Then apply light base, if you want the colors really to pop (I forgot to do this in the video, but the result is still the same in both eyes):

Then apply forest green shadow to your lid (MAC Emerald Green):

Then apply dark color to your crease (MAC Dark Soul):

Then apply different shade of green (or teal) to above crease (MAC Teal):

Next, blend the teal with some light green (Sugarpill Absinthe):

I decided to be a little radical, and extended the light green (Sugarpill Absinthe) all the way up to the brow, leaving a small area untouched in the middle of the brow:

I then applied shimmery white to the middle for highlight:

Then I applied green glitter (The Body Needs Esoteric) to outer part of the lid:

Next I applied lighter glitter to middle of the lid (The Body Need Enchanted):

And then I applied MAC Reflects Transparent Teal to above the crease, pretty much all the way up to highlight:

Next the liner (Joe Blasco black)... :

And MAC Emerald green to lower lashline:

And mascara:

And finally false lashes (some random false lower lashes and Sugarpill lashes) :

Paired with nude lips (ie. MAC Creme D'Nude, Gosh Darling):





No comments:

Post a Comment