Popular Posts

Katy Perry Style in Paris

Katy Perry hit up Paris late last week to attend some of the Fashion Week shows. She started off rather badly in a Vera Wang ensemble that I refuse to post a picture of. No, it is not fit for a Monday. Yuck. So rather let us concentrate on her successes. Like this Balmain golden dress. A tad short of hem, but beautifully structured and very sexy. I think Katy looks beautiful. The top to toe blue Smurf-ensemble is actually better in execution than it is in theory. I actually think that it works. Viktor + Rolf show in Paris - where else can you get away with such a get up. And then her own chilled out style. That yellow snake print blouse is such a winner. I love how she paired it with the neckpiece, the grey skinny jeans and the ankle cowboy boots. Don't love the coat, but it is definitely a win for the Perry. And the hair scraped back hides the blue which is a gigantic relief. I am so over it. But, in general, well played Katy Perry. I may be starting top like you again. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment