Popular Posts

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, In Discount Missoni

Let me tell you about some things I love. I love hanging with the women in my family, from my cousins too far away, to breakfast with my mum, to really, really speaking with my sister - they rock. And those extremely rare occasions when we can all come together for a while, feel just perfect. I also love shopping. My favourite place to shop in the whole wide world is Bicester Village - a outlet outdoor mall in Oxfordshire in England. I go once a year at least. Often with one of those cousins I mentioned above. I love fashion. This you all know. And I have a great fondness (although not quite love) for the dear Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge. All of these things I love, and now you will see them all come together.
For yesterday K-Middy hung out with her mum-in-law, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, and her grandmum-in-law, HRH The Queen, at Fortnum and Mason. Who hasn't. for the occasion, she wore a designer coat - from Missoni - atop a dress from Zara that we have seen before. Perfect fashion combination.
Oh, and did I mention that she bought the coat at a discount from Bicester Village? You know, that place where I shop? Did I mention that, sweet readers? Well, now you know. Me and the Kate. Sisters in shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment