Popular Posts
-
Seriously. This weekend, actress Emily Blunt pulled out all the style stops. And colour me wowed. Totally wowed. May I just start by saying...
-
We spoke a while ago about the announcement that our very own South African milliner to the international fash pack, Albertus Swanepoel , wo...
-
Hola! Today I took my inspiration from Sugarpill's chromalust's package: I started with primer, and then applying NYX jumbo pencil M...
-
Seriously I have no idea what the event was. I could look it up right now for you, but I am a bit tired. So let's just focus on the impo...
-
We are having a bit of a Candice Swanepoel moment right now in the fashion world. She really is dominating . Yesterday saw the release of t...
-
1. Prime your lid 2. Apply black shadow ( MakeupGeek Corrupt ) to whole lid. Draw the "strings" of the eyepatch with black pencil....
-
You guys know how I love to support South African models as they carve a decisive place for themselves in the international fashion industry...
-
When I saw this picture the first thought that popped into my mind was, "oh, so this is how Dita von Teese does casual!" Which is ...
-
I know, I know. It is all a bit weird me posting on my own work. But I so seldom love it a couple of months after I shot it, that this is a ...
-
1. Start with primer 2. Apply green to whole lid ( Manly 120 palette , #1 in pic) 3. Apply black shadow ( Manly 120 palette , #3 in pic), ...
Taylor Swift's Weekend of Style
What a weekend of style young Taylor Swift had! Not only did she go ahead and win the big awards at the 2012 Academy of Country Music Awards, as well as something cute at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards, but she spent the entire weekend looking as cute as a button. That yellow floral dress is brilliant and I adore them paired with those Swedish Hasbeen style shoes. Yay. The Maria Lucia Hohan dress that she wore to the Kids Choice was nice, but I loved the Nicholas Kirkwood gold shoes. Those are super hot. But she saved the best till last. That J.Mendel dress she wore to the Country Awards was magnificent. The make-up job even more so. I don't think I have ever seen Taylor looking so pretty. Do you? Great effort Taylor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment