I am on location shooting a fashion story today. One of the props we wanted to use was a camera, so I was looking at references of shoots using a camera - particularly a vintage one. Well that's how it started. Then I saw this current shoot of Olivia Palermo in the Spanish Marie Claire. Lovely of course. But I noticed that the camera on the cover - in that utterly sublime Dior dress - was not the same camera as the one in the opening spread from the inside story, even though it was the same dress... Ah, the mysteries of publishing.
After some digging it turns out that the two pictures were shot by two different photographers - I am assuming on different days - and made to work in tandem. The main story was shot by Andrew Yee and the cover was shot by Sergi Pons. Go detective SGCT.
Inside the shoot is styled by Florence Reveillaud and features outfits from Masscob...
And these looks from Prada...
As well as this beautiful one from Louis Vuitton...
And this glorious dress from the latest Valentino couture collection.
Stunning. Which is your favourite?
Popular Posts
-
Seriously. This weekend, actress Emily Blunt pulled out all the style stops. And colour me wowed. Totally wowed. May I just start by saying...
-
We spoke a while ago about the announcement that our very own South African milliner to the international fash pack, Albertus Swanepoel , wo...
-
Hola! Today I took my inspiration from Sugarpill's chromalust's package: I started with primer, and then applying NYX jumbo pencil M...
-
Seriously I have no idea what the event was. I could look it up right now for you, but I am a bit tired. So let's just focus on the impo...
-
We are having a bit of a Candice Swanepoel moment right now in the fashion world. She really is dominating . Yesterday saw the release of t...
-
1. Prime your lid 2. Apply black shadow ( MakeupGeek Corrupt ) to whole lid. Draw the "strings" of the eyepatch with black pencil....
-
You guys know how I love to support South African models as they carve a decisive place for themselves in the international fashion industry...
-
When I saw this picture the first thought that popped into my mind was, "oh, so this is how Dita von Teese does casual!" Which is ...
-
I know, I know. It is all a bit weird me posting on my own work. But I so seldom love it a couple of months after I shot it, that this is a ...
-
1. Start with primer 2. Apply green to whole lid ( Manly 120 palette , #1 in pic) 3. Apply black shadow ( Manly 120 palette , #3 in pic), ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment