Yes, I know that I have posted on some of these images before here, but my fantasy book club mate Alexa Chung has just released even more new images of her spring campaign for Vera Moda.
Shot around her home in Hipsterville, New York - by which I mean Williamsburg of course - it is completely clear how Alexa's styling has directly impacted on this collection. Note the quirky detailing, the Peter Pan collars and polka dots. The so-unhip-they're-hip-hats. You don't have to look too far.
One of the things that Alexa always brings up when she is promoting her lines for Vera Moda, Superga and Madewell, is that when she was a model no one asked for her opinion and these days she gets to be involved. She gets to use her own creativity to promote the brand. Lucky brands is all I have to say about that. I mean, duh.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my insightful analysis of today. Over.
Popular Posts
-
Seriously. This weekend, actress Emily Blunt pulled out all the style stops. And colour me wowed. Totally wowed. May I just start by saying...
-
We spoke a while ago about the announcement that our very own South African milliner to the international fash pack, Albertus Swanepoel , wo...
-
Hola! Today I took my inspiration from Sugarpill's chromalust's package: I started with primer, and then applying NYX jumbo pencil M...
-
Seriously I have no idea what the event was. I could look it up right now for you, but I am a bit tired. So let's just focus on the impo...
-
We are having a bit of a Candice Swanepoel moment right now in the fashion world. She really is dominating . Yesterday saw the release of t...
-
1. Prime your lid 2. Apply black shadow ( MakeupGeek Corrupt ) to whole lid. Draw the "strings" of the eyepatch with black pencil....
-
You guys know how I love to support South African models as they carve a decisive place for themselves in the international fashion industry...
-
When I saw this picture the first thought that popped into my mind was, "oh, so this is how Dita von Teese does casual!" Which is ...
-
I know, I know. It is all a bit weird me posting on my own work. But I so seldom love it a couple of months after I shot it, that this is a ...
-
1. Start with primer 2. Apply green to whole lid ( Manly 120 palette , #1 in pic) 3. Apply black shadow ( Manly 120 palette , #3 in pic), ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment