Sigh. How I love Valentino. I especially love when people get all 'how frumpy' when the sex is in the desire for what you can't have. In the absence of skin. And the hip is in the shyness of it all. Don't they see that?
And it is definitely an interesting pairing, athletic, Californian sexy Cameron Diaz and the much more trend-averse Valentino dresses. I wasn't sure. And I definitely didn't expect US InStyle (pretty conservative as a publication) to show the fashion way. But they did in this winter white dress. I think it is phenomenal.
I don't even mind Cameron's weird hair cut in this story. I am not sure why she decided to go for what I call 'Constantia housewife' situation on her head. But it works much better when edged-up for the inside spread. Especially in black and white and Armani Prive-d all over.
Not as sure about this Atelier Versace option but over all it is a good job by photographer Liz Collins and stylist Samira Nasr.
Popular Posts
-
Seriously. This weekend, actress Emily Blunt pulled out all the style stops. And colour me wowed. Totally wowed. May I just start by saying...
-
We spoke a while ago about the announcement that our very own South African milliner to the international fash pack, Albertus Swanepoel , wo...
-
Hola! Today I took my inspiration from Sugarpill's chromalust's package: I started with primer, and then applying NYX jumbo pencil M...
-
Seriously I have no idea what the event was. I could look it up right now for you, but I am a bit tired. So let's just focus on the impo...
-
We are having a bit of a Candice Swanepoel moment right now in the fashion world. She really is dominating . Yesterday saw the release of t...
-
1. Prime your lid 2. Apply black shadow ( MakeupGeek Corrupt ) to whole lid. Draw the "strings" of the eyepatch with black pencil....
-
You guys know how I love to support South African models as they carve a decisive place for themselves in the international fashion industry...
-
When I saw this picture the first thought that popped into my mind was, "oh, so this is how Dita von Teese does casual!" Which is ...
-
I know, I know. It is all a bit weird me posting on my own work. But I so seldom love it a couple of months after I shot it, that this is a ...
-
1. Start with primer 2. Apply green to whole lid ( Manly 120 palette , #1 in pic) 3. Apply black shadow ( Manly 120 palette , #3 in pic), ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment