Gabrielle Union sure is pretty. And she is probably a serviceable actress too - not my place to comment. But when it comes to her style, I find it is often hit and miss. Mostly nice, with a reservation. She struggles with fit for some reason. And she doesn't have a natural flair for accessorising. She usually sticks to something simple with clean lines and hopes for the best. But these two Bill Blass dresses that she wore as part of her promo tour for her new movie Think Like a Man, are so beautifully bright, that I decided to dedicate a whole day on the blog to bold colour.
And while it appears that Gabby likes a bit of colour in her off-duty looks too, she also looks delightful in this neutral toned Issa dress, so I thought that I would show you that as well.
So when it comes to Gabrielle are you guys in or out? And does she inspire you to colour like she does me? Let me know.
Popular Posts
-
Seriously. This weekend, actress Emily Blunt pulled out all the style stops. And colour me wowed. Totally wowed. May I just start by saying...
-
We spoke a while ago about the announcement that our very own South African milliner to the international fash pack, Albertus Swanepoel , wo...
-
Hola! Today I took my inspiration from Sugarpill's chromalust's package: I started with primer, and then applying NYX jumbo pencil M...
-
Seriously I have no idea what the event was. I could look it up right now for you, but I am a bit tired. So let's just focus on the impo...
-
We are having a bit of a Candice Swanepoel moment right now in the fashion world. She really is dominating . Yesterday saw the release of t...
-
1. Prime your lid 2. Apply black shadow ( MakeupGeek Corrupt ) to whole lid. Draw the "strings" of the eyepatch with black pencil....
-
You guys know how I love to support South African models as they carve a decisive place for themselves in the international fashion industry...
-
When I saw this picture the first thought that popped into my mind was, "oh, so this is how Dita von Teese does casual!" Which is ...
-
I know, I know. It is all a bit weird me posting on my own work. But I so seldom love it a couple of months after I shot it, that this is a ...
-
1. Start with primer 2. Apply green to whole lid ( Manly 120 palette , #1 in pic) 3. Apply black shadow ( Manly 120 palette , #3 in pic), ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment