Popular Posts

Lady Gaga Goes Ladylike in London. Well, Mostly.


I am very interested in the current style evolution of one Lady Gaga. There seems to have been, of late, a definite shift to the more appropriate, more tangible, dare I say more accessible? And this past weekend in London appears to substantiate this thinking. Obviously wearing some killer designers like Alexander McQueen and Chanel pearls, the Gags really does seem to have toned it down. And gone all pretty ladylike, don't you think? I mean just look at the pink blouse and pretty black skirt? Could it be more normal? Even I may balk at such ordinariness! I mean obvisously she Gaga-ed it up with weird sunglasses and crippling heels, but still, when all is said and done, it is sweet. And those shorts aren't exactly flattering, but they definitely are middle America style. In that it is almost the most weird and unsettling. I'm not sure I like it.
But it is all ok. Just as I was really starting to stress about it all, Lady Gaga walked out her house on her way to her performance in fishnets and a shirt. As you do. Ah, and we can all breathe out once more. A Gaga without any trousers is a Gaga we can all relate to, if you know what I mean. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment