Popular Posts

Pippa Middleton Style Watch Episode 6: A Collection of Coats

So what is the collective noun for a collection of coats, I wonder this morning? Because whatever it is, it needs to be applied to this Pippa Middleton style watch episode as she moves her wardrobe from cute summer outfits into her winter warmers.
And what a collection of coats it is. P-Middy prefers her top layers to come from a label called Fay. And what lies beneath is usually Zara or H&M. She jazzes it all up with scarves from Temperley London. And then dons her signature shades to glam it all up. As if she needed to with glorious hair like that.
I have a favourite of course. Well, several. I love the on-trend colour of the red coat, paired with that scarf. And I absolutely would sell a small child for that khaki military-style short coat with the leather toggles. I wish she (and her sister) would give up on the black knee-high boots, but she has introduced some great variety across her boot selection so we will forgive slightly. Good work Pipps.
For those of you more interested in Pippa's style, sans coat, I will show you the rest of this month's work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment