Popular Posts

Tutorial: I, Doll-eyes.


The doll look is been a big thing lately, so I decided to try it too. This is a bit older tutorial, which I did a while ago and just forgot I even made it.

Aside from Bambi Princess Mimi Apple Green contacts
I used:
Makeup Geek Mocha (darkest brown), 
Makeup Geek Latte (lighter blending color) 
Makeup Geek Shimma shimma (inner corner & highlight)
Black pencil liner
Two pairs of cheap upper lashes from ebay
half of lower lashes from kkcenter


First apply the primer, then the shadows - personally I don't think it matters how you apply it, as long it's applied a bit more around the eyes than usually. Blend it a bit lower and farther than usually. Also use light (shimmery) highlighter for under the brow and inner corner.

Next step is the liner. Make your eye look rounder by keeping the line thin on both inner and outer corner, and thicker in the middle of the lid.
For the lower lashline, if you want to make your eye look bigger you can leave a small gap between the lashline and liner.

Finally the falsies, I used two pairs of lashes per eye to create an illusion of massive lashes. I don't think there's much difference which lashes you use, as long as they are remotely thick and quite long. 
For the lower lashline I used basic lower false lashes cut in half, applied a bit lower than you would normally attach lower lashes, to create the illusion of the bigger eyes. 
If you want, you can also line your waterline either with white or nude color to enhance the size of the eye even more.

Then you just open your eyes wiiiiide:

Add a wig and cute face:

I added some light and contrast to one pic:

 And here's Jangsara, age 26 (27 in a week!) :D


No comments:

Post a Comment