So while pretty Kate Beckinsale is covering the launch issue of Women's Health in the UK for March 2012, one of my new favourite actresses, Elizabeth Banks is front and centre, looking all wholesome American blonde on the cover of the US Women's Health. Not that Elizabeth Banks is a new actress, obviously, just newly endeared to me via the medium of 30Rock.
Anyway, whilst I am not that crazy about the cover (just keeping it real dawg), I do really, really love the interior shot of Elizabeth in the red vest. In fact it inspires me to do some stuff of my own. Yay.
EB is in three different movies at the moment, playing very diverse roles. And it is getting her the kind of kudos and respect that sticks around for a while. Which is good news because it means that her cute and sassy style will also be sticking around. Double yay.
Popular Posts
-
Seriously. This weekend, actress Emily Blunt pulled out all the style stops. And colour me wowed. Totally wowed. May I just start by saying...
-
We spoke a while ago about the announcement that our very own South African milliner to the international fash pack, Albertus Swanepoel , wo...
-
Hola! Today I took my inspiration from Sugarpill's chromalust's package: I started with primer, and then applying NYX jumbo pencil M...
-
Seriously I have no idea what the event was. I could look it up right now for you, but I am a bit tired. So let's just focus on the impo...
-
We are having a bit of a Candice Swanepoel moment right now in the fashion world. She really is dominating . Yesterday saw the release of t...
-
1. Prime your lid 2. Apply black shadow ( MakeupGeek Corrupt ) to whole lid. Draw the "strings" of the eyepatch with black pencil....
-
You guys know how I love to support South African models as they carve a decisive place for themselves in the international fashion industry...
-
When I saw this picture the first thought that popped into my mind was, "oh, so this is how Dita von Teese does casual!" Which is ...
-
I know, I know. It is all a bit weird me posting on my own work. But I so seldom love it a couple of months after I shot it, that this is a ...
-
1. Start with primer 2. Apply green to whole lid ( Manly 120 palette , #1 in pic) 3. Apply black shadow ( Manly 120 palette , #3 in pic), ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment